(in reality 11:10-11:45 with student drop-off and pickup)
Please call ahead to schedule an appointment. Sometimes we have meetings, and I would be disappointed to miss your visit.
I use Class Dojo with my students and parents. It is a great way to stay in touch. With Class Dojo you can...
- See your child's work that they want to share with you through their student portfolio (only you and I get to see things that are shared this way).
- Get a window into our class culture by celebrating birthdays, going to the science lab with our class, seeing our guest speakers and your children's reactions to them.
- Get digital copies and/or reminders of special events.
- Have real-time reporting your child's behavior
- Have a quick and easy way to communicate
Another way I stay in touch with parents is through Remind. Get our class code from me. I will also invite you through your phone number or email address.
If you join Remind I will send you text messages with important information.
You can also communicate with me by...
-Writing a note in your child's agenda
-Calling/Leaving a message on the School Phone--