- Please sign in at the campus assigned using your full LEGAL name as it appears on your social security card.
- Please use your employee identification number every time you sign in. If you do not know your employee identification number, you may ask the campus secretary where you are substituting, or you may call the business office at (281) 452-8003.
***Please note, your employee identification number is NOT your SubFinder Identification Number.
- It is each substitute's responsibility to sign in on the substitute sign in sheet. The campus secretaries will not be responsible for filling in your time, if you do not.
- Please make sure you have printed your name and employee identification number on the left and have signed on the right in order to expedite the payroll process.
- All substitutes are to sign in on campus sign in sheets each day worked. These sign in sheets are the records payroll must use to calculate substitute pay for each payroll period. If your name is not listed on the sign in sheet for each day, you will not receive pay for those days worked until the next pay period. In order to correct this situation, you must contact the campus and request a fax be sent to the payroll department providing proof of days worked. Once these records are received, your pay will be calculated and added to the next payroll check run.
- SubFinder Information (Link to Website)