MR. SMITH’S CLASSROOM RULES
1. Treat all others with respect at all times, students and faculty.
2. Always follow my directions the first time they are given. (Following directions in “slow-motion” will be considered the same as not following directions.)
3. Do not use vulgar or offensive language or gestures at any time.
4. Do not touch anyone with your hands, feet or any object in an aggressive or offensive manner.
5. Be mentally and physically prepared to learn and do your best. (This means having your supplies.)
(IF YOU CHOOSE TO BREAK A RULE*)
Your name goes on the board and you will receive a warning.
You will log the appropriate information in the book and will serve 30 minutes of teacher detention.
You will log the appropriate information in the book, and we will make a telephone call to your parents or guardians to discuss ways to improve your behavior in addition to teacher detention.
A written referral to the office will be issued.
*Any severe disruption will automatically escalate the process. Logged offense will accumulate.