Beginning of Class
- Enter the room quietly, sit in your assigned seat, and begin bell work. (This should
be completed within 5-10 minutes after the tardy bell.)
- Sit quietly while waiting for further instructions from the teacher.
- If you have papers for the teacher to sign, place them in the designated tray
before the tardy bell rings.
- Make sure you have permission before you get out of your seat. Raise your hand
to ask for permission, and wait for the teacher to call on you.
- 2 trips to the restroom per 9 weeks. Use them wisely. I take extreme emergencies into consideration.
- During lab, or group activities follow the teacher’s instructions on where to go.
- Turning in work- Follow the teachers instructions on how and where to place the
work. (Example: pass it forward, place in the tray, etc.)
- Quieting the class- When you see the teachers hand raise up, raise your hand, and
stop what you are doing to listen to the teachers instructions.
- Cleaning- Keep your work area clean, and return all supplies to their
- Dismissal- Do not get out of your seat, even when your bus is called, or the bell has rung. Wait for Mrs. Campbell to give you permission.