Application ProcessPlease read all the steps carefully to be certain you have completed the process correctly. Before you are able to apply for an available position, you must create an account and complete the online application. It is important to follow the on-screen instructions while creating your application, and you should be sure it is completed and saved to our system. After you have completed your application, you must apply for available positions in order for principals/department directors to see your application. The steps below detail how to apply for positions:
- Go back into your application account using the Username and Password you originally set up.
- Once you are in your account, click on the link ALL JOBS located on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will then be at a screen entitled JOBS. Review the current job postings on that screen and click VIEW/APPLY for the position(s) in which you are interested. After clicking VIEW/APPLY, that link will lead you to the screen with that particular posting. You will then click, APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
- You then are able to check the job(s) for which you have applied by clicking the link APPLIED JOBS in the same blue field on the left side of the screen.
- You will need to complete the above steps for each newly added position(s) in which you are interested.
If you need additional assistance to assure that your application is process correctly, please call our office at (281) 452-8016.