***If your student(s) are currently attending a school in Channelview ISD, DO NOT COMPLETE the NEW REGISTRATION FORM. You are required to complete the Annual Update for your student(s).***
***¿Está el estudiante inscrito actualmente en Channelview ISD? Si? Este estudiante se considera un estudiante que regresa. Deberá completar una actualización anual para este estudiante.***
Welcome to Channelview ISD! You will be able to register your new student using Channelview's online registration system powered by PowerSchool Enrollment.
A new student is defined as new to Channelview ISD and having never attended a school in Channelview ISD, or a previous Channelview ISD student that withdrew and is re-enrolling.Steps to Register your New Student:
- Complete the 2021-2022 New Student Registration online form.
- The following documentation must be uploaded into the online application, emailed to the campus registration staff, or delivered to campus, at your appointment time, before the enrollment process is complete.
- For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill will suffice and must be current. (Cell phone bills, cable bills, credit card bills are not acceptable).
- For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from the apartment manager is required, as well as a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill. (Cell phone bills, cable bills, credit card bills are not acceptable).
- If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Channelview ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit.
- Child’s Proof of Age and Proof of Identity
- Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license or passport for identification purposes
- Immunization records - must be signed or stamped by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel (including electronic MyChart records)
- Proof of residency in Channelview ISD - (All proofs of residency must contain the enrolling guardian's name).
- Social Security Card
- Previous school records and school’s mailing address (withdrawal form, report card, ect.)
- Standardized test results, if available.
- For Open Enrollent applicants (this includes interdistrict transfers and intradistrict transfers), please visit the Student Transfer site. Student Transfers for 2021-2022