Monday, May 14: MathTuesday, May 15: ReadingSTAAR Info for PARENTS:
· Talk to your child about testing.
· Discuss strengths, goals, etc. Lots of Encouragement!!!
· Have them go to bed early the night before.
· Leave backpacks at home on testing day.
· Arrive to school early.
· Eat a healthy breakfast.
· Contact me if you should you have questions or concerns.
· We are a closed campus to visitors on testing days.
· Lunches will be in your child's testing room. Parents are not able to eat with their child on testing day.
· All cell phones are collected and kept during testing.
· Students must be in dress code. We suggest students dress in layers.