• School Lunch Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided free of charge to all students.  Adults and adult visitors may purchase breakfast for $2.30 and lunch for $4.15.  Visiting children may purchase breakfast for $1.50 and lunch for $2.80.
    Additional a la carte menu items and snacks may be purchased daily.  To view a complete price list for each campus, select one of the options below.  Drinking water is also available from the water fountains located in the campus cafeteria during each meal service.  
    Any students who wish to receive a refund must bring a singed note from a parent or guardian to the cafeteria manager.  Refunds of $20.00 or less can be refunded by the cafeteria manager from petty cash with the proper documentation.  A refund of more than $20.00 requires a check to be processed through our Business Office.
     A La Carte Pricing 

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture,
                  Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,
                  1400 Independence Avenue, SW,
                  Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.