Welcome to Mrs. Jackson's Class!
- All students should have received an invitation to join the Google Classroom. Please check your student CVISD g-mail account. If you did not recieve an inviation, please join using the Google Classroom code listed by your class period below.
- All class assignments, quizzes, projects, and tests will be posted on Google Classroom.
- Completing your required assignments, quizzes, projects, and tests are critical to your success and earning credit for this semester in my class.
- Feel free to e-mail Mrs. Jackson with any questions or concerns.
- Looking forward to an awesome school year!
Mrs. Jacqueline Jackson, Career & Technical Education Teacher (Business)
(281) 457-0086 ext. 1222
Room #: 144
- Monday through Thursday from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Students and parents can reach me by e-mail or telephone during the above time frame.
- If you would like to talk with me by telephone, all calls will be returned within 2 days. Remember to include your contact information (full name, reason for call, and telephone number) in the e-mail or on the voicemail.
2020 / 2021 Courses:
Career Preparations I
General Employability Skills
Google Classroom Codes for Students: All students should have received an invitation to join the Google Classroom. Please check your student CVISD g-mail account. If you did not recieve an inviation, please join using the Google Classroom code listed by your class period.
1st Period - General Employability Skills = 5so2d5n
2nd Period - Career Preparations I = obh3t4f
3rd Period - Career Preparations I = obh3t4f
4th Period - General Employability Skills = wgkvgnl
5th Period - General Employability Skills = dy4ji3q
6th Period - Career Preparations I Off Campus = obh3t4f
7th Period - Conference - CHS Athletics
Class Motto: P3 = Punctual, Positive, and Productive! This means that students will be on time to class with all their required materials. The students will have a positive attitude about learning. Also, the students will be expected to do the required work.
Class Statement: School is for learning, learning can be fun and creative, but DO NOT confuse learning with playtime!
1. Treat everyone with RESPECT. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- NO Bullying or Name Calling
- NO Criticism
- NO Foul Language
2. Be on time, have all your class materials, and be prepared to work daily.
3. Positive behavior will result in positive consequences.
4. Negative or disruptive behavior will result in negative consequences.
5. No food or drinks are permitted in the classroom at any time.
6. Adhere to all of the district and school polices.
7. Adhere to the district and school policy as it relates to cell phone usage. Cell phones should be put away during class time, unless part of classroom instruction.