You are expected to work hard and try your best EVERY SINGLE DAY! No excuses.
I will do my best to help you become successful in this class but it is up to you to put in the effort!
- It is your responsibility to keep up with your math assignments/homeworks and to stay on task!
- I don't play when it comes to Math and your education, so you shouldn't play either.
- I will be tough on you because I want you to succeed in this class, but don't be intimidated to ask for help!
- Check google classroom everyday for updates on the class, assignments, exams, etc.
- Don't act childish in my classroom or online! We have alot to learn and there is no room to play around!
- Be sure to complete every assignment to the BEST of your ability! In this class and online!
Welcome parents! Thank you for taking the time to explore my page. Here is where you will find resources to help your children be successful in my class. In my class, your child is starting to become sophisticated mathematicians, they will take all their pervious knowledge from 5th grade math to help them pass my class. below is the syllabus of the expectations and goals I have in my classroom, and you will also find the supply list, TEKS your child will be learning, and the grading policy. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me
email at email@example.com
school # (281)452-8002 Ext. 2206
Click "Syllabus & Supply list" to view the expectations and supplies needed for my class.
If there is anything specific you would like to let me know about your child, feel free to email me.