Super Class!Welcome to First Grade!Learning is our superpower!!
Our Lunch time: 12:05 - 12:35Conference time: 10: 50 - 11:40281-860-1400Room 103
- Hello! I am Ms. Dempsey. I am your child's first grade teacher! I know that together we can make this a SUPER year for your child!
- Please make sure your child has his binder at school everyday.
- Please sign your child's agenda each evening.
- Homework is stapled to your child's weekly newsletter and is due on Friday.
- Your child will also have "practice" every evening. He needs to study his vocabulary words, practice writing to 120 and practice writing his name, letters and numbers. There are practice pages in your child's binder. He/she can use the dry erase marker in his binder to practice these skills. He/she can write on top of the page protectors and simply erase after you check his work so he can practice again.