How do I enroll at Endeavor?

How do I enroll at Endeavor High School?
All potential students to Endeavor High School must have a parent/principal conference prior to enrollment.  Call the Campbell Learning Center office to set up an appointment with the principal and/or counselor (281-457-0086).
Prior to the conference, an application must be completed.  This can be done prior to the student conference.  The application is brief and takes about 5 minutes to fill out.
At the conference, the student's current grades, test scores, discipline record (if any) and graduation plan will be discussed.  This is usually a 20 - 30 minute meeting.  Any student who is under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian present in this meeting.  No student under the age of 18 can enroll into Endeavor without parental/guardian consent.

If it is agreed to by all parties that it would serve in the student's best interest to attend Endeavor, the student/parent will be given an acceptance letter.  This letter will be given to the CHS register to begin the withdrawal process from CHS.  Once the parent has signed the withdrawal paper from CHS, the student may begin Endeavor the following school day. 
Any student who is enrolled in special services must have an ARD meeting prior to enrollment to Endeavor.  An Endeavor representative must be present in the meeting to provide information.  Contact the Endeavor counselor or principal for more information concerning ARD meetings for Endeavor enrollment.
Click HERE to print out an enrollment form.